Grievance Days to be held

by Andrew Henderson Local taxpayers can challenge their property assessments during upcoming Grievance Days. According to the New York State Department of Taxation and Finance, taxpayers should visit the Web site of their city or town to find their property assessments. State law requires towns and cities to make assessment rolls available on the Internet(…)