The Fulton Art Association will hold its 41st Annual Art Show and competition from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. Saturday, May 17 and noon to 4:30 p.m. Sunday, May 18, 2014 from 12:00 – 4:30 p.m. in the Community Room at the Fulton Municipal Building at 141 S. First St., Fulton. Continue reading
May 7 — Fulton 1, Homer 6
- 1S: Jack Stokoe (Homer) defeated Zach Perry (Fulton) 10-3
- 2S: Drew Potter (Homer) d. Dakota Stoutenger (Fulton) 10-0
- 3S: Brian Mitchell (Homer) d. Thomas Distin (Fulton) 10-1
- 4S: Alex Cottrell (Homer) d. Evan Waugh (Fulton) 10-2
- 1D: Jacob Strauss and Benjamin McKay (Fulton) d. Ben Shultis and Tom Natale (Homer) 10-4
- 2D: Collin Lake and Dan LHommediu (Homer) d. Bayley Raponi and Austin Nairn (Fulton) 10-2
- 3D: Dylan Gilfilian and Brett Barden (Homer) d. Joshua Hotaling and Zach Vaccaro (Fulton) 10-1
Mary L. Beeman Cory, 86, of Fulton, passed away Friday May 9 at Oswego Hospital.
She was born in Volney, one of 14 children, to the late Vito and Marie Lazzaro and was a life resident of Fulton.
Mary had worked at Sealright and Nestle before becoming a homemaker.
By Rob Tetro
The Fulton varsity softball team went 1-2 in its last 3 games and now has a 5-3 overall record.
The Lady Raiders lost to county rival Oswego April 26 by a score of 20-5. Fulton split games with East Syracuse Minoa in a doubleheader April 28 — beat ESM 8-2 in Game 1 and losing 6-5 in Game 2. Continue reading
Members of the Greater Oswego-Fulton Chamber of Commerce Golf Committee are busy finalizing the details for one of the chamber’s most popular events, the Annual Golf Spectacular.
Scheduled for Monday, June 16, the 2014 Greater Oswego-Fulton Chamber of Commerce Golf Spectacular will feature a four-person captain and crew format and tee off at 10 a.m. at Beaver Meadows Golf Club, 185 Barnard Drive in Phoenix. Continue reading
Submitted by Oswego County BOCES
Fairgrieve Elementary School recognized students during a special morning express ceremony for modeling the district’s behavioral expectations for the month of April.
The Fulton City School District’s Behavioral Expectations are: Be Respectful, Be Responsible, Be Safe and Be A Problem Solver. Continue reading