The Oswego County Health Department offers a variety of services to all residents of Oswego County, including preventive health services, certified home health care, long-term home health care, certified hospice, and a maternal and child health program.
The health department accepts cash or checks for payment. The department does not accept credit or debit cards.
Patients with private insurance, Managed Medicaid, Managed Medicare, Medicaid, Medicare, and Medicare Part B should bring their benefit cards with them to the immunization clinic. No one will be turned away due to inability to pay.
The following services will be offered during the week of July 14 at the Nick Sterio Public Health Clinic, 70 Bunner St., Oswego and the H. Douglas Barclay Courthouse, Pulaski.
- Immunization Clinic: Tuesday, July 15, 12:30 to 3:30 p.m., walk-in clinic.
- Pregnancy Testing: Free pregnancy testing is available. Call 349-3391 to schedule an appointment.
- Sexually Transmitted Disease Testing and Treatment Services: Call 349-3547 to schedule an appointment.
- HIV Counseling and Testing Service: Call 349-3547 to schedule an appointment.
- Immunization Clinic: Tuesday, July 15, 9 to 11 a.m., walk-in clinic.
Immunization clinics are held every Tuesday from 12:30 to 3:30 p.m. at 70 Bunner St., Oswego, and the third Tuesday of every month from 9 to 11 a.m. at the H. Douglas Barclay Courthouse, Pulaski.
For more information about public health services, contact the County Health Department, weekdays, phone 349-3547 or (800) 596-3200, ext. 3547.