Here is what’s on the menu at the Fulton Dining Center for the week of July 7:
- Monday, July 7 — Macaroni and cheese with scalloped tomatoes and vegetables
- Tuesday, July 8 — Meatball sub with Capri blend veggies
- Wednesday, July 9 — Turkey and cheese sandwich with coleslaw and pineapple tidbits
- Thursday, July 10 — Chicken and broccoli pasta bake with zucchini and yellow squash
- Friday, July 11 — Pork chops with mashed potato and gravy with vegetables
All meals include milk and dessert. Lunch is served at noon and he daily activity is at 11 a.m.
For reservations, call Eileen at 592-3408 at least 24 hours in advance.
Oswego County Opportunities, which runs the dining center, is a private, nonprofit agency that has been supporting communities throughout Oswego County since 1966.
A member agency of the United Way of Greater Oswego County, OCO provides more than 50 vital services throughout 80 separate locations. For more information, visit oco.org.
Programs are partially supported through grants from our partners: Oswego County Office for the Aging, New York State Office for the Aging & The United Way of Greater Oswego, Inc.