The Oswego County Health Department offers a variety of services to all residents of Oswego County, including preventive health services, certified home health care, long-term home health care, certified hospice, and a maternal and child health program.
The health department accepts cash or checks for payment. The department does not accept credit or debit cards.
Patients with private insurance, Managed Medicaid, Managed Medicare, Medicaid, Medicare, and Medicare Part B should bring their benefit cards with them to the immunization clinic. No one will be turned away due to inability to pay.
The following services will be offered during the week of June 16 at the Nick Sterio Public Health Clinic, 70 Bunner St., Oswego and the H. Douglas Barclay Courthouse, Pulaski.
- Immunization Clinic: Tuesday, June 17, 12:30 to 3:30 p.m., walk-in clinic.
- Pregnancy Testing: Free pregnancy testing is available. Call 349-3391 to schedule an appointment.
- Sexually Transmitted Disease Testing and Treatment Services: Call 349-3547 to schedule an appointment.
- HIV Counseling and Testing Service: Call 349-3547 to schedule an appointment.
- Immunization Clinic: Tuesday, June 17, 9 to 11 a.m., walk-in clinic.
For more information about public health services, contact the County Health Department, weekdays, phone 349-3547 or (800) 596-3200, ext. 3547.
For information on rabies clinics, call 349-3564.