Here is the menu for the week of June 2 for the Fulton Senior Dining and Activity Center:
- Monday, June 2 — Chicken breast with roasted potatoes and blended vegetables
- Tuesday, June 3 — Swedish meatballs with egg noodles and peas and carrots
- Wednesday, June 4 — Baked ham with pineapple and scalloped potatoes along with spinach
- Thursday, June 5 — Protein salad or protein along with seasonal salad
- Friday, June 6 — Hamburger with garlic red potatoes and vegetables
All meals include milk and dessert. Lunch is served at noon. Activity is daily at 11 a.m.
For reservations, call Eileen at 592-3408 at least 24 hours in advance.