Here are the Fulton Senior Dining and Activity Center menus for lunch for the next two weeks:
- Monday, May 19 – Open faced turkey with mashed potatoes and gravy, veggies
- Tuesday, May 20 – Soup and sandwich
- Wednesday, May 21 –Turkey sloppy Joe, baked beans
- Thursday, May 22 –Lemon chicken breast with mushrooms, rice pilaf and veggies
- Friday, May 23 – Swedish meatballs with egg noodles, vegetable blend
- Monday, May 26 – Program closed for Memorial Day holiday
- Tuesday, May 27 – Beef stew with vegetables
- Wednesday, May 28 –Macaroni and cheese with stewed tomatoes and vegetable blend
- Thursday, May 29 – Barbecue chicken picnic style lunch (Reservation needed)
- Friday, May 30 – Spanish rice with vegetables
All meals include milk and dessert. Lunch is served at noon.
Activities daily at 11 a.m.
For reservations, call Eileen 24 hours in advance at 592-3408.
The dining and activity center is a program of Oswego County Opportunities.
OCO, Inc is a private, nonprofit agency that has been supporting communities throughout Oswego County since 1966. A member agency of the United Way of Greater Oswego County, OCO provides more than 50 vital services throughout 80 separate locations.
For more information, visit oco.org.