Here is the menu for the first two weeks of May for the Fulton Dining and Activity Center:
- Monday, May 5: Soup and Sandwich
- Tuesday, May 6: Goulash with vegetables
- Wednesday, May 7: Sausage with peppers and onions, with Green Beans
- Thursday, May 8: Chicken cordon bleu with roasted potatoes and veggies
- Friday, May 9: Crispy fish clipper with Monterey potatoes and vegetables
- Monday, May 12: Glazed meatloaf with a baked potato and steamed spinach
- Tuesday, May 13: Macaroni and cheese and stewed tomatoes and blended vegetables
- Wednesday, May 14: Chicken and biscuits with mashed potatoes and veggies
- Thursday, May 15: Boiled ham dinner and cabbage with carrots
- Friday, May 16: Stuffed shells with sauce and vegetables
All meals include milk and dessert. Lunch is served at noon.
There is a daily activity at 11 a.m.
For reservations, call Eileen at 592-3408 24 hours in advance.