All Saints Episcopal Church, Fulton will be holding a service to rededicate its ministry and commitment to serve the broader community of Fulton June 3.
All Saints Church, originally known as Zion Episcopal Church (1837-1928) is currently celebrating its 175th year of existence.
The rededication service of worship will begin at 9 a.m. June 3 lead by Bishop Gladstone (Skip) Adams III, Celebrant. The Reverend Harold Avery, current interim priest, and Reverend Jeffrey Knox, former rector, will also lead portions of the service.
The congregation is not only celebrating its 175th anniversary of its parish existence, but the 60th anniversary of Rev. Avery’s ordination to the priesthood.
A reception will follow the worship service in the parish hall.
This event is open to the public. The parish will continue to host other events this through the end of this calendar year to celebrate its anniversary.